This TDS is applicable for the United Arab Emirates only. Please contact your local Polybit sales office for the available TDS in your region
Polysulphide modified epoxy resin based protective coating
Polypoxy PS is a polysulphide modified epoxy resin protective coating designed for superior adhesion, corrosion protection and high chemical resistance for concrete and steel structures. It is a two part system which can be applied up to 1mm thickness to provide a flexible, elastomeric, crack bridging, water and chemical resistant coating.
- Enhanced adhesion to many substrates including rusted and damp surfaces
- Good corrosion protection
- Good impact resistance
- Chemical resistance to a wide variety of fluids in particular to those used in the automotive and aerospace industries
- Thermal shock resistance. Good electrical properties and controlled acoustic dampning characteristics
- Very low permeability to water and vapor
- Good UV resistance
- Good Flexibility and crack bridging ability
- Easy to apply
- Can be used with glass fiber reinforcement to provide a tough, UV stable, abrasion and chemicallly resistant lamination system.