This TDS is applicable for the United Arab Emirates only. Please contact your local Polybit sales office for the available TDS in your region
BITUPLUS AR 4000
Polymer modified root inhibiting waterproofing membrane
BITUPLUS AR 4000 is a high performance, polymer modified bituminous membrane additivated with a root inhibiting chemical for resisting the attack of roots, fertilizers and insecticides. this membrane is specifically used for waterproofing of structures in contact with earth in presence of vegetation. BITUPLUS AR 4000 membranes are made from non-woven polyester which are saturated and coated with a homogenous plasto-elastomeric blend of polymers, distilled bitumen and stabilizers. the mixture is carefully produced under controlled conditions to ensure its stability at high temperatures.
- Resistant to root perforations.
- Resistant to fertilizers and pesticides.
- Resistant to water borne chemicals.
- Suitable for heavy-duty application.
- Excellent resistance to puncture.
- Exceptional dimensional stability under pressure.
- High tolerance to thermal shock.
- Impermeable to water and vapor.