- With current trends, we can expect an increase of 3.5 to 4.5°C by 2100 which is far from the 1.5°C target set in Paris.*
- An increase above 2°C means 2 to 3 times worse impact (floods, fire, storms, drought,...) than 1.5°C.
- By 2050, oceans will contain more plastic than fish.*
- More than 8 million tons of plastic are end up in the ocean every year.
- 83% of tested tap water contain microplastic.**
The key to a sustainable future
- Every day, buildings are being built and our cities grow larger. The building stock is set to double by 2050.
- Globally, the built environment accounts for almost 40% of total CO2 emissions.*
- Buildings will play a key role in fighting climate change.
*2019 Global Status Report for Buildings and Construction, Global alliance for buildings and construction, UN
- Become climate positive in operation by 2040
- Reduce the carbon footprint of our raw materials
- Support homeowners to reduce their CO2 emissions
- Make our packaging recyclable or reusable
- Maximize the share of recycled plastic in our packaging
- Provide a safe home for families in need
- Develop products with very low emissions
- Reduce harmful substances