This TDS is applicable for the United Arab Emirates only. Please contact your local Polybit sales office for the available TDS in your region
Two part latex modified cementitious waterproofing coating
Polyflex M is a two part modified acrylic cementitious coating, mixed at site for easy application. It cures to form a tough flexible coating with excellent waterproofing properties.
- Excellent performance and flexible in nature
- Good adhesion to most surfaces
- Non toxic, therefore suitable for potable water.
- Resistant to carbon dioxide and chloride ion diffusion. (Forms a film that provides an anti carbonation coating over concrete. A 1mm coating of Polyflex M provides anti carbonation cover which is equivalent to over 75 cm of concrete).
- Can resist up to 3 Bars of pressure.
- Unlike conventional coatings which require 7– 28 days cure of concrete, Polyflex M can be applied to 24 hours old concrete, there by giving immediate protection to the concrete.
- Allows the substrate to breathe.