This TDS is applicable for the United Arab Emirates only. Please contact your local Polybit sales office for the available TDS in your region
BITUPLUS ULTRA P 5180
APP modified bituminous waterproofing membrane
Bituplus ULTRA P5180 is a plastomeric high performance bitumen based torch applied waterproofing membrane. The Bituplus ULTRA range of waterproofing membranes has been developed with special selected components and advanced technologies, in order to offer premium quality and superior features and performance, even under extreme conditions. The right blend of the high quality bitumen and polymers, coupled with various reinforcements, provides excellent resistance to high hydrostatic pressure and better flexibility, strength and heat resistance. In order to offer a superior sealing of the overlap joints, the polyester used as the carrier is positioned in a carefully chosen position, while the innovative enhanced thermofusible film applied on the membrane has clear demarcation lines for proper alignment of the membranes with the recommended overlap area. With the state-of-the art homogenizing facility, the bitumen compound is enriched on its cohesive links at microscopic level. This simply means a high level close-knit interlocking between cells and uniform distribution of polymers that result in excellent adhesion of the molten bitumen compound during application, even on vertical surfaces.
- Polymer rich compound. Easy and strong seal on overlaps.
- High flexibility. Easy application on corner profiles and detailings.
- High softening point. Does not leave shoe imprints or makes the bitumen sticky during high temperature applications.
- High resistance against hydrostatic pressure. Suitable for deep basement applications.
- Good dimensional stability under tension.
- User friendly printed films with stick timer aids easy and correct application.
- High mechanical strengths and fatigue resistance properties.