This TDS is applicable for the United Arab Emirates only. Please contact your local Polybit sales office for the available TDS in your region
BITUPLUS P 4000 G
APP Modified Double Reinforced Waterproofing Membrane
BITUPLUS P4000G is a range of high performance double reinforced APP modified bituminous membrane for the waterproofing of concrete bridge decks and slabs and is designed to withstand high thermal shock while remaining dimensionally stable. BITUPLUS P4000G membranes are made from non-woven polyester and fiber glass mat, which are saturated and coated with a homogenous thermoplastic blend of Atactic Poly Propylene, distilled bitumen and stabilizers. The mixture is carefully produced under controlled conditions to ensure its stability at high temperatures.
- High resistance to positive water & vapor pressure.
- Good dimensional stability under tension
- Good flexibility. Can accommodate structural movements
- High puncture and fatigue resistance
- Resists water borne chemicals
- High heat resistance