This TDS is applicable for the United Arab Emirates only. Please contact your local Polybit sales office for the available TDS in your region
Anti-slip dispersion for loose-lay carpet tiles
A very low-emission, anti-slip tackifier for the easily removable installation of loose-lay carpet tiles and modules equipped with:
- A smooth, heavily coated backing (e. g. PVC)
- Or a textile backing such as felt or fleece.
- Ceresit T 425 can be used on
- double floors or raised access (e.g. made of screed,
- plywood or metal),
- firmly adhering existing coverings (e.g. PVC/CV,
- linoleum, stone floors)
- And on all other substrates ready to receive flooring in commercial and public areas as well as residential areas.
If required, the coverings can be removed and fixed repeatedly. Ceresit T 425 meets the highest requirements for indoor air quality and environmental compatibility.
- Ideally suited for loose-lay tiles with PVC or textile backing
- Replacement of single tiles possible
- Prevents slipping and carpet tile movement
- Ergonomic application by roller