Home Industrial Flooring Resurfacers and Floor Hardeners Polypoxy SL 20/40
Polypoxy SL 20/40
Polypoxy SL is a three component, solvent free, epoxy resin based self levelling floor topping which provides a seamless, tough, chemical resistant and hygienic floor surface. It is available in two grades.
Polypoxy SL (20) (0.75mm to 2mm thickness) and Polypoxy SL (40) (2mm to 4mm).
- Self Levelling
- Good resistance to a wide range of chemicals.
- Seamless floor, which helps in keeping the microbial count low.
- Provides a hygienic floor which can be easily cleaned.
- Provides a good abrasion resistance and dense. impervious flooring.
- 100% reactive system totally free of solvents.
Fields of application
Used to provide a heavy duty floor screed for:
- Plant room for pharmaceutical and health care product manufacturing units
- Operation theatres
- Food & beverage manufacturing industries
- Light industrial plants