Home Structural Repair Concrete Repairs Polypoxy NF
Polypoxy NF is an easy to use non-flowing, sand filled two component epoxy compound which can be used for bedding, gap filling, repair and adhesive applications.
- Easy to use, non slumping.
- Good impact resistance.
- Resistant to acids, alkalis, oil, grease, hydrocarbon fuels and saline water.
- No primer or bonding agent required.
- High compressive strength.
- Can be trowelled to smooth finish.
Fields of application
- As Concrete repair: Repairing damaged concrete, filling of cracks.
- As a skim coat/filler on prepared floors prior to application of floor coatings and screeds
- As jointing compound: Can be used to join Pre cast concrete / GRC structures.
- As a bedding material: Can be used for fixing tiles on heavy duty areas, bedding bridge beams or bridge bearing.
- Excellent for anchoring bolts or replacement rebar and filling bolt pockets.
- As Insulation: Excellent electrical insulation.
- As a bonding agent: It bonds to almost all rigid surfaces even in damp conditions
- As a mould: It can be molded to any shape.